LEVI PETROLEUM OIL & GAS LTD is an indigenous service provider to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. It was incorporated as a limited liability company in Nigeria in 2018 to carry on the business of pipeline and drilling support for the oil and gas drilling industry, environmental management, marine logistics and support.
It is also involved in the business of marketing, supply and trading of crude oil and petroleum product distribution.
Lead by a dynamic management team, LEVI PETROLEUM OIL & GAS has been strategically positioned to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage to achieve its vision. This is futher enabled by the proper deployment of good corporate governance and risk management practices.
In fulfilling our vision, we shall continue to build and improve the capacity of the communities we operate in. These communities will be engaged in activities that ensures development and economic empowerment. Strict adherence to our belief, in preservation to the environment. We shall always endeavor to be responsible corporate citizen.
We lead in Nigerian Oil & Gas Marketing, Supply and Trading with Goal ZERO in Accident.
What We Do
- Asset Integrity Management
- Pipeline service and monitoring
- Supply of Analar chemical for effective operations of rigs and pipelines
1. Cost Effective and efficient solutions, that ensure our client experience significant cost savings.
2. Relationship with original chemical and equipment manufacturers
3. Sales of Chemical additives and equipments
Business Plan Market
Marketing, Supply and Trading
This business unit is responsible for the supply of crude and petroleum products as prescribed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Products Traded include;
- Premium Motor Spirit (PMS)
- Automotive Gas oil (AGO) Also Known as Diesel
- Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK)
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) also known as Cooking Gas
- Aviation Turbine Kerosene(ATK)
- Low Pour Fuel (LPFO)
Health, Safety, Security & Environment Management Systems
It is expected that LEVI PETROLEUM OIL & GAS LTD leadership demonstrates commitment in HSE as follows;
– Absolute belief in the company’s ability to continually improve its HSE performance.
– Empower and encourage staff at all levels to take personal responsibility and take a leadership role in HSE issues relevant to their professional work, environment and host communities.
– Set clear objectives and targets for HSE and review performance at regular intervals.
– Ensure and create a non-blame working environment.
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people.
- Protect the environment and reduce it to a level as low as reasonably practicable.
- Be sensitive to the needs of the communities.
LEVI PETROLEUM OIL & GAS LTD is involved in Asset Integrity Management, Strategic Procurement and Marketing, Supply and Trading.
Products Traded include;
1. Premium Motor Spirit (PMS)
2. Automotive Gas oil (AGO) Also Known as Diesel
3. Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK)
4. Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) also known as Cooking Gas
5. Aviation Turbine Kerosene(ATK)
6. Low Pour Fuel (LPFO)
The Management is no doubt aware of the hazardous nature of these jobs. In the execution of such phase of work our objective is to operate in a safe and economic manner.
LEVI PETROLEUM OIL & GAS LTD shall use several techniques to communicate HSE issues to her personnel bearing in mind the literacy level of the intended personnel. Techniques used are:
Personal Contact via Meetings,
LEVI PETROLEUM OIL & GAS LTD relies on codes of practices and standards as the first step in achieving operational and HSE management aims. The following legislations confirm to that of Local Legislation and Regulations, Cleint’s and international codes and standards.